ALL HIMONT PRODUCTS ARE WARRANTED
TO BE FREE OF DEFECTS IN
MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF
TWO (2) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE
Limited Warranty Policy and GuidelinesHAIMONT branded products come with a warranty to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of two (2) years from the date of purchase.We stand behind our products. If a HAIMONT branded product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. If the product is no longer available, HAIMONT reserves the right to replace it with a similar product of equal value.What This Warranty Does Not Cover?THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER AND HAIMONT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- DAMAGES CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE, OR BY ACCIDENT OR NEGLIGENC;
- FAILURE TO OBSERVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDING INCORRECT LAUNDERING;
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY RIPS, CUTS OR TEARS;
- BURNS AND ABRASIONS;
- DOWN AND/OR FEATHER MIGRATION AND PULL-THROUGH;
- NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR;
- COSMETIC DAMAGE (I.E., MINOR SCRATCHES, SURFACE DEFORMATIONS, OR DISCOLORATION) INCLUDING NATURAL FADING OF COLORS;
- UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION INCLUDING ANY REPAIR DONE OUTSIDE OF HAIMONT CUSTOMER SERVICE;
- PRODUCTS WITH REMOVED OR DEFACED HOLOGRAMS, DATE CODES, OR TAGS;
- PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM UNAUTHORIZED DEALERS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH (i) THIRD PARTY AUCTION SITES, (ii) UNAUTHORIZED DEALERS SELLING VIA THIRD PARTY MARKETPLACES, OR (iii) DEALERS SELLING ALTERED OR MODIFIED PRODUCTS);
- COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS;
- PRODUCTS PURCHASED “USED”, “AS-IS”, “WITHOUT WARRANTY”, OR,
- ANY DAMAGES ARISING AFTER THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
Please use your best judgment when evaluating whether your product will be covered under our Limited Warranty Policy. It may simply be time to replace your product and we sincerely hope that HAIMONT will have the opportunity to do so!
For warranty claims:
CLAIMS MAY TAKE UP TO 8-10 WEEKS DURING PEAK WINTER SEASON.
We will refuse service to any item not freshly washed (including equipment). The health and safety of our employees is a top priority. Your unwashed items will be immediately returned without being evaluated. See your product’s care label for washing instructions.
We do not perform non-warranty related repairs or alterations. If your item has a manufacturing defect please click here to contact customer service.